Designed for teachers
Everything you need to manage your instruction
- Intuitive organization
Problem: with so many different websites and teaching resources, it is hard to keep track of everything
Solution: Use TaskBundler to save links to adopted curriculum, supplemental resources, websites, videos, assessments, documents – anything that helps students learn.
Everything is organized by class, subject, unit, and learning target.See an example
- Dual framework
Problem: in addition to teaching, there are a lot of school activities to plan for (and around)
Solution: TaskBundler has two planning layers: tasks and agenda items.
Tasks are used when planning for a subject. They are organized within Learning Target Folders and contain the learning strategy, instructions, and links.
Agenda items are used for class announcements and school information. An agenda item is created for a specific date.
- Flexible calendaring
Problem: maintaining a calendar can be time consuming – especially when making changes
Solution: TaskBundler automatically adds a learning target's tasks to the calendar. Without any additional work, tasks are accessible by date, week, and month.
When teachers move things around or make changes, TaskBundler adjusts the calendar. This keeps the focus on doing what is best for students and their learning – not the constraints created by a calendar.See an example
- Value-added planning
Problem: most lesson plans are only helpful for substitute teachers or when an administrator is observing
Solution: Teachers use TaskBundler to:
- Facilitate instruction. TaskBundler transforms the day's agenda items, learning targets, and tasks into slides.
- Support students. TaskBundler makes it easy to share with students who are absent or who want to review.
- Hone pedagogy. TaskBundler supports a cycle of planning, teaching, reflecting, and improving.
TaskBundler supports teachers.
- Create your account
- Plan your first learning target
- Use your plans to teach
Free for individual teachers
- TaskBundler is free for teachers who work solo. Schools may pay for collaborative teams and/or student/parent-access.
Works with your preferred technology tools
- Makes it even easier to do what you currently do and use what you currently use.
Works on any device
- Works on your phone, tablet, laptop, computer – anything that has a web-browser and an internet connection.
Start simple, add details later
- You decide how much detail you need and when you need it.
You own what you create
- If you make it, it's yours. You decide what to share and when.
With TaskBundler, I use my time better — more strategically. I am organized and have a system for managing everything. I feel great about where my students and I are heading and how we will get there.